Last Updated: June 19, 2020
Personal Information We Collect
Jardín may collect information that you provide, including but not limited to, your:
- Birth date
- Contact information, such as your address, telephone number, and email address
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender
- Driver’s license or other government identification number
- Personal photograph
- Account password
- Health/medical information, such as your state issued medical card
- Payment information, such as your debit card number
- Information you provide to us when you submit questions, feedback, comments, suggestions, and other information through this Site (e.g., via our Intercom Messenger) or via email
We may use automated technology such as cookies and other tracking software to collect Personal Information from your computer system or mobile device. We may collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or other device identifier
- Browser type and version
- Browsing information, such as pages you view and the links you click, and whether you access this Site via a social media website
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating system and platform
We may also collect the time spent visiting, usage patterns, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to this Site.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We may obtain Personal Information:
- When you provide it directly, such as via Submissions, when you sign up for promotions or other communications from us, make purchases, or email us in person or by email
- Automatically when you visit this Site, such as from cookies
- From third parties, such as from our vendors and services providers (e.g., payment processors and point of sale platform providers)
We may combine information from different sources. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online, or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
You can choose to not supply Personal Information; however, it may limit your ability to purchase certain products and services, use certain features of this Site, or receive responses to your inquiries or other information of interest such as loyalty or promotional programs.
Online Tracking Methods
Jardín may use “cookies”, or small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies ensure that this Site’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around this Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have requested, such as remembering your submitted information, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use this Site. For example, we may use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how individuals arrive at this Site, browse or use this Site, and highlight areas where we can improve such as navigation and marketing. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country from which you visit this Site, language, and search parameters. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and these cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit, and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow you to share what you have been doing on this Site on social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control and are therefore subject to a third party’s rules and policies. Social media companies may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you use those websites or apps.
We may use different kinds of cookies, including session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Session ID cookies are used to personalize your user experience, and to determine ways to improve this Site and the products and services we offer. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser session. Persistent cookies are used to collect information such as IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
You can change your settings for cookies and similar technologies by clicking on the cookie consent box on this Site. In addition, you can refuse or accept cookies from this Site at any time by activating the settings on your browser. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of this Site may not work properly if you do. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
We may also use technologies like cookies, such as Google Analytics. We may use Google Analytics to collect anonymized statistics in order to improve this Site. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with Personal Information. You can selectively disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser. You can refer to the following links for more information: Google Analytics and privacy and Google Analytics opt-out browser.
Many web browsers allow for the use of a “Do Not Track” function to inform websites that you do not want your online activities tracked. Currently, we do not track your or any other users’ Personal Information over time and across third party websites. We therefore do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Use of Your Personal Information
Jardín may use your Personal Information to:
- Operate our business (including to provide and personalize this Site, improve our products and services, and fulfill transactions)
- Respond to your Submissions (including about promotions, products, and services), provide user support, and otherwise communicate with you
- Provide you with newsletters, announcements, invitations, and other information about us, this Site, and our products and services
- Analyze and learn about how this Site is accessed and used, evaluate and improve this Site (both in terms of content and ease of use), and monitor and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Validate your ability to access or use certain products, services, and information that may only be suitable for/accessible to individuals meeting certain eligibility or other criteria
- Ensure the security and integrity of this Site or Content
- Manage our vendor and partner relationships
- Protect our and others’ interests, rights, and property (such as to protect our copyrighted materials)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts, and law enforcement requests
We may ask for your consent to collect, use, or share your Personal Information, such as when we are required to do so by law.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify data about visitors to this Site and use and disclose it for any purpose, including product and service development and improvement activities.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
- Our partners, outside contractors, service providers, advisors, auditors, vendors, consultants, or others engaged by Jardín to assist in providing financial or operational activities on Jardín’s behalf, including technical and processing services, analysis of the performance of this Site, delivering our services and products, and providing you with communications and marketing information
- Third parties when obligated or permitted to do so by law or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Jardín or to investigate, prevent, or resolve any suspected or actual unlawful activities, such as potential fraud, or a perceived irregularity in any audits of the accuracy of any documentation or information submitted to Jardín by you or on your behalf, as deemed appropriate by Jardín
- A successor entity or potential buyer in connection with a proposed or actual corporate merger, acquisition, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change
Jardín may be required or permitted by law to share your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, under certain circumstances including but not limited to, maintain, safeguard, or preserve the rights or property of Jardín and to help protect the personal safety of other users of this Site and/or the general public.
Additionally, we reserve the right to disclose to third parties non-personally identifiable information collected for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to, aggregate or de-identified data.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to others.
This Site is intended for persons 21 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect information from individuals under 21 years of age, children, or minors.
If we determine that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of 21, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below.
We implement commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect your Personal Information. Nonetheless, no such measure is ever 100% effective; therefore, we do not guarantee that your Personal Information will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such Personal Information. Please exercise caution when using the Internet or any form of electronic communication.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us at: info@JardinCannabis.com.
Storage in the U.S.
Additionally, this Site is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. If you have any questions regarding these rights, please contact us at: info@JardinCannabis.com. Please note that we may request additional information to respond to or fulfill any requests regarding your rights under applicable laws or regulations.
You can always opt out of any subscription for emails, involving any updates, information, postings, news, or promotions, by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email. We might still send you some important emails, like responding to you by email if you send us a request or comment.
Although Jardín does not sell Personal Information, Nevada residents have the right to submit a verified request directing Jardín not to sell their Personal Information. If you are a Nevada resident, and would like to submit such a request, please send your request through any of the methods noted below at “Exercising Your Rights.”
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request a list of all third parties to which we, during the immediately preceding calendar year, have disclosed certain Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. We do not share Personal Information with other people or non-affiliated businesses for their direct marketing purposes. We are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. To make such a request you should send a letter to Jardín Premium Cannabis Dispensary, 2900 E. Desert Inn Road, Las Vegas, NV 89121. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California privacy rights requirements and only information sharing that is covered will be included in our response.
Third Party Sites
Address: 2900 E. Desert Inn Road, Las Vegas, NV 89121
Phone: (702) 331-6511